Pictures at Chef Mickey's?

MagicalMom

<font color=blue>Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fa
I was wondering if anyone knows how much the picture package at Chef Mickey's costs? I have heard a few people mention magnets, are these included in the package? Any info is welcomed! Thank you so much :)

I believe so, I think it includes one 5x7 and two wallets with plastic magnet covers. I think it was like $17 ( I didn't buy it).

Tink

Thanks so much, that seems like a pretty reasonable price.

Lisa :)

Ours was over $20 but I think they took a couple of pictures of us. Not very good ones though so we didn't buy them :-((

Holy cow we got a ton of pics. It was between 20-25 if I remember correctly and it came with a 5x7 in a chef mickeys "frame", we got a wallet pic in a magnet for the fridge, a wallet in a keychain and like 5-6 additional wallets.

Hi,
We bought the package i think we paid 25.00.....We recieved 2-5x7, 4 wallet, 2 magnets......

WOW! It seems like everyone received a different offer. With my luck, they will probably turn out bad anyways, but just in case, I'll budget for about 30.00.

Lisa

Ours was about also around $25 and it came with 2 5x7s and several wallet size (I believe 6) and those wallets came with 2 magnetic frames for the fridge.

This package is a GREAT value for Disney!

I'm always "personalizing" our package :). First of all it's usually my best friend and her son with us. We both like the magnet on the frige thing. So when they brought out the package, it had the 2 - 5x7's in the mickey frame, 1 - wallet in a key chain and 1 - wallet in a magnet and then I think 6 additional wallets. Well I asked if I could swap the key chain for another magnet and they did that for me without even a hesitation.

Every year, I take that darn picture!! Love to see how my son has grown!!! :) :)

You don't need to purchase the entire package. The picture of the family was not the best and I asked to buy just the 8x10. They will accomodate to any request. I think the picture still cost 15 dollars

As soon as you check in at the front, you're taken to have your pic's taken. Then sometime during your meal, they are brought to you for approval! You don't have to buy them at all. It's up to you. But as ILoveDiz said, you can even buy one photograph! Now that I didn't know.

Thanks to the DISboards I learned about the picture being taken at Chef Mickey's. So I was able to get everyone back to the room for a short rest and change of clothes - all cordinating red/white and blue(all American) clothes - the picture turned out great! We happily bought the package. That is probably one of the only pictures we have with all 7 of us together:D

No. Mickey is not there. There's an "image" of Mickey that is added during developing.

That I thought the package was an OUTSTANDING value! At first I was not interested, but while dining we saw others looking over their package, so I asked what was included. It was a nice size package.

I let DH shoo me out in a hurry on our way out, but we will definitely take the picture on our next visit.

My DS's school pictures cost more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter