Pictures of Polynesian

DisNance

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I've been to Tikiman's sight. Great sight!! Does anyone else have any photos they would like to share from their vacation at the Polynesian? We are making our first trip to the Polynesian in July and would love to see some pictures.
Thanks
Nance

There are some nice resort pictures <a href="http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/polynesian.htm">here</a>. Scroll down to view them after the page loads.

Aloha Karen. I don't see you areound much. Great pictures.

Steve

Wow,
Thanks everyone!! It's always great to see photos from all different points of view. These are great!!!
Nance

Aloha back to you, Steve! I haven't had much reason to spend time on the Resort Board lately, but I've been hanging out at some of the "just for fun" forums. :)

You still have THE BEST Polynesian website in the world! :) I've sent several of my friends there to help plan their stay at the best resort on Disney property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter