Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

disney2009%20018-X2.jpg
Where was this? I'm having a hard time placing it.

I think that they do open this up for some of the seasonal events. We were in there for the Flower and Garden festival a couple years ago.

True! But it's not the attraction it was when we visited in the '90s........It was open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays when we visited in late April (for the Flower and Garden Festival as you noted.)

Backlot tour @ DHS.
Thanks. I thought it must be. Our most recent Backlot tour was at DLP last year and it doesn't have that, so I think I was mixing up the two in my mind. The last time I did HS Backlot tour was probably 2007.

Last edited:

:badpc:Truly wish I could figure out how to post pics. Could someone pm me how to? Thx.
For now I will say without pics.

Mulch Sweat and Shears, towel animals, your key to the world card, and Richard Petty driving experience.

:badpc:Truly wish I could figure out how to post pics. Could someone pm me how to? Thx.
For now I will say without pics.

Mulch Sweat and Shears, towel animals, your key to the world card, and Richard Petty driving experience.

Do you have your photos on a photosharing site such as photobucket or flickr?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!