Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

IMG_7743final-XL.jpg

Only been to WDW twice in my life. First visit back in 1982. I only have a few pics as I was only 12 and didn't care to take too many pics. I went with a friends family, and I had the disc type camera to use, so picture quality is poor.
First picture, is a page of my autograph book, apparently I'd ask for anyone's autograph.
Second picture, me driving the car at tomorrowland. I know they still have this ride, this is the one ride I remember waiting the most time for.
Third picture is my autograph book also my avatar.
View attachment 394607View attachment 394609View attachment 394610
I love that you asked for everyone's autograph. That is the sweetest.

This picture use to be right outside the exit for Maelstrom. I have not seen it since they changed the ride, shop & area; but the memory lives on.
48795326077_3ca3e948dc_c.jpg

Great picture I never saw before! I've been trying to find the TV special that aired for the pavilion's opening but haven't found it anywhere!

Great picture I never saw before! I've been trying to find the TV special that aired for the pavilion's opening but haven't found it anywhere!

I did notice that they had a couple of things from the opening of the pavilion that are no longer on display. I did not know that they had a TV special. I need to try to find it on Youtube now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter