Pictures of tinkerbell before fireworks

TLHB70

DIS Veteran
On our trip last November I tried to get pictures of tinkerbell at the castle before fireworks. I only had a "regular" camera, nothing special. None of the pictures came out! :(
For our upcoming trip I would like to try again. Do you have any special tips? Where is the best location?
Thanks for any help!! :p

Well, I know nothing about cameras or photography, but if you post this question on the DIS Community Board, maybe Dan Murphy or PandyPaws can help you! There are a lot of people over there that take great pictures! I'm sure they'd be glad to help!

Good luck to you!!! :) :)

Thanks for that information!!!!! I just posted it on the community board and I am hoping for some suggestions!!!:smooth:

We haven't gotten our pictures back yet to know how well they turned out, so I can't tell give photography/camera tips - but we did have a great location for taking pictures - near the wishing well along the path at the side of the castle is a great place to watch tink fly. Good Luck!

We had a great view of Tink while standing along the rail on the walk from the castle to Tomorrowland. There's a "wide spot" in the walk where you can sit, almost directly opposite the Rose Garden entrance. I believe Cosmic Ray's was right behind us as we faced the castle. Remember that she flies from the castle to the roof of the Cosmic Ray's building. I would recommend using a digital camera or at the very least, 800 speed 35mm film. To flash or not to flash is the question....

Thanks for that information. I plan to have 800 speed film. I will try again for those fabulous pictures and see what happens.
I figure that I should take some with a flash and some without the flash. For Tinkerbell I will not have long though. Hopefully I will have enough time for one of each.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter