Piercings and discovery cove?!

PrincesS_Rebecca

Earning My Ears
Hi guys!

I have my daith pierced and will be heading to discovery cove in 3 weeks! I've been before and I know that the folks there are really strict on jewellery so my question is, will I be able to wear the small hoop that's currently in or should I get it changed to a retainer instead?

Thanks!

I have no personal experience with this whatsoever but here's my take . . .even if several DISers reported that they had no issue with this piercing, it would still be up to the employee(s) working the day that you went to make the final call. If they were to ask you to remove your current small hoop and you had nothing in the piercing, would it cause a problem for you? Are you able to change the piercing yourself or do you need a piercer to do it for you? (Can you just bring the retainer with you "in case"?) Or, just save yourself the hassle and get it changed because then you don't have to think about it/worry if it will be a problem.

Plus, I think dolphins are attracted to shiny things (and some of the birds) and that may not be a good thing in the interaction area?

makes sense to me
if they are strict on no jewelry, don't wear it
go with the retainer instead

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!