Pillows at AKV?

shannon006

DIS Veteran
We stayed at AKV, Jambo House in January. Loved the pillows:lovestruc I have done some searching on the Disboards to find out what they are and where to purchase them. The best I can find is Belk.com and they are beyond down. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this.

I bought one of the AKL pillows a couple of years ago. It's Disney Resort Collection -- Wamsutta, made by Springs Global US, Inc.

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to reply:goodvibes I now have 2 different types of pillows though, so I am not sure which it is:confused3 I did email guest relations and they replied with wamsutta. However they did say all of our resorts use wamsutta. I know the pillows at the POP and the pillows at AKV are not the same.

Perhaps they use the same brand, but the pillows themselves are different model #'s. If either of you could take a picture of your pillow, that would be so helpful:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter