Pin Event Breakfast Questions

peoplemover

Mouseketeer
1.) Was there a limit to how many tickets each person could purcase per phone call?

2.) Was there any indication as to how long the waiting list is?

3.) Will it be possible for people to sell extra tickets to the breakfast on auction sites, or did Disney do anything to prevent this?

4.) I thought there were going to be 1000 tickets...someone here said 500 today...so which is it, 1000 or 500...if 1000, when does the other half go on sale?

I don't have an answer for #1 or #2 and only a guess for #3. Since Disney did require us to give the name of each person we were buying a package for (I bought two, one for husband and one for myself), it seems like they would be hard to sell to someone else. My impression was that ID would be required to pick up your registration packet with your preordered pins.

Of course I wouldn't be surprised if someone finds a way around it -- we should know soon if we keep an eye on e-bay.

You probably saw my posting where I said"500 packages were available" . That is what the CM told me when I finally got through to the Special Events Office this afternoon. It's only my theory, but 500 seems to be the likely maximum since each package allowed the option of pre-ordering 2 each of the event pin and the Pooh pin. Since Pooh is a LE of 1000 pins, all of them would be gobbled up by the 500 package-buyers.

The CM said there were several people in the Office fielding phone calls, so there was no way for her to gauge how long the waiting list might be. I got through about an hour after the last ticket had been sold, so I suspect that the list was probably at least 50-100 people long by the time my name was tacked onto it.

They told me that there were only 500 tickets available. They were taking name, address and phone number for each person. The reason for this was so that people didn't give bogus names so that they could purchase extra pins. They will require ID at the door for admission.

Leslie

Thanks so much for the replies, this is the information I was looking for. :) Thank GOD the tickets won't (dare I even say "won't"?) end up on any auction sites...the event itself will have enough people trying to cheat the systems, I would want at least the breakfast to be kept honest, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter