Pin exchangers -- here are my thoughts from my recent trip!

Jessica527

Dreaming Disney Every Minute :)
Hello all! I am happy to report that I traded for some excellent pins down in WDW this past week. I decided to trade the bulk of my Princess pins as I am not as in to that collection anymore.

I also found a bunch of pins that I know Nancy, Heidi, Jean and many others are going to love! :cool1:

Sadly, I don't have all positive things to report. I was very disappointed in the number of fake / scrapper pins throughout the entire resort. There were many times when I got a pin from a cast member & once I reviewed it further it was clearly a scrapper.

I wish there was a way around it because I would trade some great pins for that sad scrapper :( But I guess that is the name of the pin trading game!

I just wanted to let you know my thoughts. I had a hard scavenger hunt this year but got a ton of great pins! We even bought a few starter packs to trade.

I am looking forward to our Spring Exchange. I hope to organize my pin pics over the next few weeks.

I hope everyone is doing well :)

Glad you had a good trip and got a lot of good pins.
Sadly, there have always been scrappers. CMs don't really look, don't necessarily know and really can't say "no" to the people trading with them.

I leave tomorrow :yay: Taking 50 pins with me, so we'll see.

I've noticed the same thing about scrappers on the CM lanyards. I just throw them out or keep them aside. But its still not gonna stop me from having fun with the entire experience of pin trading! :)

I've noticed the same thing about scrappers on the CM lanyards. I just throw them out or keep them aside. But its still not gonna stop me from having fun with the entire experience of pin trading! :)

Great point and very true! I still do it and love it. Can you remind me of your pin pics name? I wanted to check out your wants :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter