Pirates of the Caribbean 3D

likesdisney

Mouseketeer
In the past I purchased maleficent in 3D via Amazon from the UK and it works good on my 3d blu ray player as I couldn't get it/wasn't available here. But wondering about the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie Dead Men Tell No Tales/Salazar's Revenge. If I order it via Amazon in the UK will it work do you think? Like I said, Maleficent worked no problem, but thats a couple years or so ago now.

In the past I purchased maleficent in 3D via Amazon from the UK and it works good on my 3d blu ray player as I couldn't get it/wasn't available here. But wondering about the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie Dead Men Tell No Tales/Salazar's Revenge. If I order it via Amazon in the UK will it work do you think? Like I said, Maleficent worked no problem, but thats a couple years or so ago now.

Well, I poked around on Amazon UK for you and I can see that Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge 3D states that it is "Region 2 (B2)", but Maleficent 3D states that it is "All Regions" so my guess is that no, it will not work on a US Bluray player. It's odd that Maleficent would, actually. 3D has really not taken off in the US and is barely being supported anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!