PITTSBURGH STEELERS-request

taeja71

<font color=deeppink>I'll type real slow...<br><fo
Is any one of the DDA up to creating a Steelers Superbowl design? I would love one. Steeler Mickey or just a regular Steeler Superbowl would be great! :wink: I am so pumped! I can't wait for Detroit!

I'm kind of new to designing, but I gave it a shot.
63925Superbowl_XL-med.jpg

Deb

TOO CUTE...but I need a SEAHAWKS DESIGN since we're going to WIN the SuperBowl! Please, please, please....

my3princes said:

Deb

Can you make a Mickey STEELER fan too? I love your Goofy design. Wow, that's great work! Great blitzing use of your computer (check files, click, flip to photoshop, click, spin/turn of the mouse...) :woohoo:

my3princes said:

Deb

I just thought of this phrase for top part, I'm Goofy for....Super Bowl XL

What do you thinK my3princes?

I'm looking for a copy of the Steeler Mickey charging w/ the sunburst behind him. The phrase is (I think) Even Mickey loves the Steelers (in yellow). Who made it so I can PM them?

I need a copy of your file (not photobucket). I tried photobucket and when I enlarged it, mine became blurry/ pixilated.

Thanks all :surfweb:

Here it is. I would love to give credit to the original designer, but I don't remember who it is. So, will the designer please stand up? Or if you know who did, please post it. Thanks.

steelersmickey1.jpg

ETA - I believe the credit should go to Kelli, AKA MinnieMouseMom

:worship: Thank you Tammi67 for posting your Even Mickey.... it enlarged perfectly this time. OP, where are you???? So I can thank you?

I just edited my post. The designer was MinnieMouseMom, Kelli.

taeja71 said:
I just thought of this phrase for top part, I'm Goofy for....Super Bowl XL

What do you thinK my3princes?

Would you like that added to the design. I had thought of it, but wasn't sure if you would want the saying on it.

Deb

Here is the Steelers design with the additional wording
63925Superbowl_XL_Steelers-med.jpg

And here is one for the Seahawks
63925Superbowl_XL_2-med.jpg

Deb

Oh Deb! You made my day with that Seahawks design! You are awesome! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

THANK YOU ALL -AGAIN. :cool1: I am a very happy DISer. :cheer2:

Here's a sad story. I tried creating my own shirt today w/ Mickey, a Steeler helmet, and some other clips arts with NO success. I am very glad that the DDA came to the rescue. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter