Pixar Studios??

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has ever been to Pixar studios? I know they are not open to the public, but I was reading their site on how to get in and basically it didn't make any sense. It seems the only way to get in is to know somebody. Long story short, my daughter has a l to of issues, I am not one of those people that like to go into detail, poor me, etc. So was just looking to see if anyone knew how you could get in. Thank You

You can drive by the gates and that’s it.
It’s also not in SoCal. Its up by San Francisco. They don’t do tours, but if you’re looking for a special case you’ll have to contact them directly. I’d look at their website.

Occasionally (rarely) there are events, e.g. through D23, which are quite limited and very expensive. But contacting the studio directly would be a better way to get accurate, updated information.

I have been there, as a guest speaker during their annual diversity training day. It is a lovely campus, not as spectacular as some silicon valley behemoths, but a small cluster of buildings decorated with animation drawings and models, statues, etc. You aren't allowed to take pictures of most of the premises, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter