Pixie Dust Meet at WDW next Wed, July 13! (Address to send gift to GKTW added)

donaldbuzz&minnie

Happy to be here!
DVC Silver
Just wanted to remind everyone that the first DIS - Give Kids the World Pixie Dust Meet will be at Ghirardelli's in Downtown Disney at 2 pm on Wednesday, July 13. Meet your fellow DISers! Eat ice cream! And if you choose to, bring a $1 - $10 new toy for a child with a life-threatening illness who will be visiting WDW!

For details, see the sticky on the DIS Meets Board.

Hope to see you there! ::MinnieMo

(And if you can give this thread a bump, please do so. I don't move as fast anymore as this board does!!!)

Just want to add that this is a GREAT charity! I encourage anyone who can to support them.

Please let us know when the future ones will be... I would LOVE to participate...

Kathy :sunny:

I'd like to participate too, and I wonder if Ghiradelli would accommodate receiving toys shipped to them for your event? I would certainly send something, and I'm sure many others would, too.

If Ghiradelli is willing, I think they'd better be prepared for hundreds of small packages, but I'm sure there is some PR benefit that might make it worth it. It would be great PR for both Ghiradelli and Give Kids The World.

Thanks so much for thinking of this!!!

I will definitely post here tomorrow a way to send small items in for the Meet, for anyone who is interested.

That was a really nice thought!

::MinnieMo

Sorry, I'm going to have to post the address tomorrow (Wednesday) instead of today. The person I needed to talk with to get the address wasn't in today. ::MinnieMo

Thanks, JimMIA, for asking for this information! For anyone who can't come to the meet, but might be interested in sending something for the kids, here's the address:

Margaret Thornton
Warehouse Manager
Give Kids the World Village
210 S Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746

Very nice of you to ask!!

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter