Plan advice

Powderprincess

Earning My Ears
Since our trip this year only allows 2.5 park days and my kids have no interest in any rides in Hollywood studios except for the ones in toy story land, would it be worth it to buy the Hollywood studios early morning magic ticket and schedule our fast passes at Epcot for later in the day?

This is the only way I see it possible to fit both into a day somewhat comfortably. What do you guys think?

Financially, the question I'd ask myself is...is it worth spending the money on Early Morning Magic tickets for a land that is only 2 or 3 attractions, not sure if Midway Mania is included? Instead, I may opt for getting Park Hoppers. Then you could book afternoon FP+ at Epcot, and rope drop HS.

So you are going to purchase a park hopper ticket, plus an EMM ticket, correct? I think if you have the money, it makes sense! That way you can get the most out of your 2.5 Disney days! (I am going to be at Disney World for 9 days this summer, but I purchased the EMM in Hollywood since it sounds like fun!)

Yes, I like your plan of morning at Hollywood Studios and afternoon at Epcot, with fastpasses. DH and I did EMM at Hollywood Studios and thought it was definitely worth it. Low crowds, short lines for the 3 attractions, 3 characters, plus you get breakfast. Then on to Epcot.

Is Hollywood Studios even worth the trouble of a visit right now? HS is a lot of sitting around, though I do like Indiana Jones, Star Tours and Midway Mania. It's like a good place to go if you need to rest after a day at MK or Epcot.

But I can easily fill a day at Epcot - Spaceship Earth, Nemo, Living with the Land, Soarin, Figment, Mission Space, Test Track, American Adventure, Frozen Ever After, Gran Fiesta Tour, Impressions de France..... don't forget a glass of Beverly and all of the really good food.

If it was me, I wouldn’t do it. I can think of other ways to spend $230 (for three of us). I’d get park hoppers or do rope drop. When we’re at HS, it’s barely a half day. A couple of rides (usually our FP’s) & were out of there early and go to another park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter