Planning a trip to Japan in May 2026

MichaelH

DIS Veteran/Disney Fan
We are planning a trip to Japan in May of 2026. We want to do Tokyo Disneyland and Dinsey Sea and Springs while we are there. There will be 6 of us all adult. How far out can you book the Disney Springs Hotel? Just starting to do research to figure out what we need to do.

Last edited:
Vacation packages are currently 4-5 months out. Hotel room only is 4 months. They update the TDR reservation site at the bottom. Not sure about tickets. They are included with vacation packages. Hotel guests are guaranteed entry and can purchase them when they checkin.

I read the FAQ and believe it said 3-4 days to see everything. How many days would you need to see everything with the inclusion of Disney Springs? I am not sure if the FAQ recommendation included that.

I read the FAQ and believe it said 3-4 days to see everything. How many days would you need to see everything with the inclusion of Disney Springs? I am not sure if the FAQ recommendation included that.
Probably still 3-4 days. 2 at DisneySea while the land is new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter