Planning for my first WDW trip!

cannonn824

Earning My Ears
Cast Members that are going will be me 31, DH 34, DS 9, and DD 6.
Trip will be May 21 - 30
Going to drive down from Ohio :earseek:
I am getting over loaded with all different ideas to do while at WDW. The one thing that is a must is going to be some kind of character b-fast or lunch. I need to find out how I make PS and how long in advance should I make them. Can any one please help? And any other suggetions will help what is a must see, what i can save for next time. I was also wondering if anyone taught that it would be to worth my wild to go to Universal also?
DD is looking forward to seeing the princess but I don't if DS is going to like WDW or if he would like Universal better. Please help as this is my first time down there and I'm 31!!!!!

Well to start your at the right place
i would ask your questions on the theme park attraction and strategy board
maybe break them down into seperat posts

But here is my 2cents worth

First is to understand you CANNOT see it all in one trip
we have been three times and still have new stuff we haven't done
if you all know this it will save on disappointmet later

for our first trip we did wdw and sea world
if we could do it again we would have skipped sea world and done universal and IOA but youdon't know until you try which parks will be your fave

We just took our 9 year old nephew to WDW for his first time and we went to Universal
to him WDW was OK but Universal was GREAT

hope you have a great trip
the DIS boards are a wonderful place to learn and plan
ask all you want we love to talk DISNEY
but you will get more reponses onthe other board :sunny:

:sunny: Hello!

I think a good idea for deciding which character meal to attend is to find out which characters your children would most like to see. I have been to several and I can honestly say that they were all good. My favorites, however, were the Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian).

We have been to Disney and Universal. It seems to me that the older the child is, the more they enjoy Universal. They also have to enjoy roller-coaster type rides. Our children really enjoyed Universal, but when given a choice this year, they decided to stay on Disney property and only go to the Disney parks.

Hope some of this helps you. If you have any other questions, just ask! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter