Planning My Wedding/ Honeymoon

Hannahmickeymouse

Earning My Ears
I am super excited to be planning my wedding and honeymoon at Walt Disney World! We are planning to have our wedding in May 2020 and do a 2 week honeymoon in Disney after. We have already talked to a wedding coordinator and given our first and second choice dates. Now all we have to do is wait until the year mark when we can sign the contracts. Does anyone have any tips of disney wedding planning? I have done a ton of research, but is there any secret insider tips I should know about? Thanks!

There's an entire podcast and book devoted to secret insider Disney Wedding tips! https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/

If you use the search box at the bottom of that page, you'll find there are episodes on every topic: transportation, saving on the bar, the room block, how to get formalwear steamed or delivered, how to preserve your gown, etc.

Hi! How far in advance can you call about your dates without signing contracts? I thought you had to choose your first and second date at the time of signing? Please help! I don’t wanna lose out on my date for 2020!

I am super excited to be planning my wedding and honeymoon at Walt Disney World! We are planning to have our wedding in May 2020 and do a 2 week honeymoon in Disney after. We have already talked to a wedding coordinator and given our first and second choice dates. Now all we have to do is wait until the year mark when we can sign the contracts. Does anyone have any tips of disney wedding planning? I have done a ton of research, but is there any secret insider tips I should know about? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!