Planning notebook

denisea51

Mouseketeer
I am planning a trip in Sept along with my in laws. I would like to make two planning books. One for me and one to give to my inlaws with all the necessary info. Does anyone have any clever ideas? Thanks :worship: Denise

:wave: Hi Denise...

I apologize for the late response.. I did not even see this as a new message until today and I have been on everyday... (must be a glitch somewhere)....

Here is a thread that is a bit old but it could give you some ideas...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2114031

I did use these pages in my book from 2010..

I also went on the Creative DISign subforum of the boards located here and you can look around for some other ideas. There are numerous creative DISigners who share their wonderful creations... Please read the stickies of the disigners if you need to request something.

I have personally used several of their wonderful designs in my notebooks and my scrapbook pages.

You could also try doing a search on pinterest with the "disney planner ideas" and it will pop up with some other ideas.

Good luck! Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter