planning spreadsheets

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
my computer crashed and i lost all my favorites..does anyone have the web addy for a site that has a planning spread sheet. I know I had one but can not remember where it is. I think it has a ps calculator with it too.

also the one for the little monorail counter

Thanks

Web tools

I know what you are talking about, but can't find it on my computer or the Dis boards - hopefully someone will be along soon with a better link!

HTH in the meantime! :D

I have the link at work. I just posted it the other day on a thread that was something like "how much money for food". Do a search on that. If you don't find it, post again so that this awesome system will send me an email while I am at work, and I will post it.

I will dig around and see if I can find that post....

Okay, found that thread where I had posted the link:

http://pscalculator.net/pswebtools.shtml

Have I MENTIONED yet that I LOVE this board??? :teeth:

That spreadsheet was an awesome idea and will come in MAJORLY handy!!! :hyper:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!:Pinkbounc

Has anybody created a budget trip planning spreadsheet?

thanks for the links...now if i could just get the threads to email me (which is not working for some reason :confused: ) i'd be in business. I had to do a search to find this thread again

has anyone tried installing the planner...it keeps saying i have a program then tells me to put in disk 2 ( don't have it naturally)??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter