Plans changed, what will happen?

ellynsoh

Mouseketeer
I booked December 1-8 in a bcv studio at the eleven month mark. Now, the girls have a recital on the first weekend. Can I drop the first few days and keep four or five nights? Or will they cancel the entire reservation? I would, of course, call member services rather than trying to change it online. I managed to cobble together December 8-11 at OKW, although it's one night studio and two nights one bedroom, but I am really scared I will lose my entire Beach Club stay. Any insights? Thanks in advance; you all are so helpful.

Member Services can drop nights from the start or end of a reservation so just give them a call. You cannot modify a reservation online so there is no way to do this yourself. You would have to cancel the entire BCV reservation and then try to get back the nights you want to keep. I would not recommend that approach since the nights would probably go to someone on the waiting list and you would be shut out.

I am glad you were able to extend the vacation. Waitlist, and hopefully, you will get the other night in a one bedroom and not have to move again. Member Services will be able to cancel the nights you cannot use.

No problem to take off a few night at the front or end of your reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter