Plaza Restaurant - Main St.

Elke

Mouseketeer
Can priority seating be made for the Plaza Restaurant in MK? If yes, how many days in advance?

Thank you.

Elke

Yes we often make our PS for this place. We do however, manage to get in if we want to eat lunch very early 11:00 AMish. Keep in mind that they are very small and fill up quickly. I think they are 90 days out ??. We have been able to call the day before and get in also.

One of my favorites! Great sandwiches and sundaes to choke a horse! The atmosphere is nice, too! In value season, it is possible to do a walk in with not too much wait!

We went on Thursday Oct 3 right when it opened at 11 without a PS--by the time we left (11:45) it was maybe half way full.

I had heard so much about their Chicken and Rice Soup but was gravely disappointed to find it wasn't served that week. Hubby and I had two of the sandwich meals and the kids split a kids meal--really wasn't terribly impressed with anythhing unfortunately. Cost over $40 with a tip--WAY too much in my opinion.

Wanted to make it back during our stay for the Plaza Ice Cream Sundae Speciality (involves caramel and butter pecan ice cream if I remember correctly--yummy), but unfortunately never did.

Will try it again when we go in the future, and hopefully the chicken and rice will be back :)

I think this is one of MK's best kept restaurant secrets. Being to MK several, several times over the years we just discovered it last December! It was a cold, yucky, drizzly day (believe it or not) and we just stumbled upon it because I wanted a hot chocolate.

DD (4 at the time) & I had a nice lunch here. She had a kid's grilled cheese and I had a wrap! The service was good and I thought it was pretty reasonable considering the other choices in the MK.

Will try to go this coming trip again.

Thanks for all your responses. We have a short time at WDW prior to our cruise next year and wanted to try something new to us as well.

Elke

FFerret: Plaza Special Dessert - two scoops of butter pecan ice cream with hot caramel and hot fudge. Also whipped cream and nuts.

We found this restaurant by accident last December too!

I made our ressie for this restaurant a couple of weeks ago for our trip in December.

This ressie was the last PS for the lunch time period for the day of our reservation. Yeah!!!

Enjoy!
Renee:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Deb & Bill
FFerret: Plaza Special Dessert - two scoops of butter pecan ice cream with hot caramel and hot fudge. Also whipped cream and nuts.

Thanks--sounds SO good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter