please add pics to pinpics

Duckfan

constant begger of pins, medium size fish too far
I would really like to try and trade for some of the newer rack pins but they are not on pinpics........whine whine whine. Could someone please add to pinpics
The new wdw fantasia pins especially the flamingo
the dog pins from DL especially max
eeyore with shades

Thanks

Hey Duckfan,

If you will add the pins onto PinPics with descriptions and stuff and no pictures, I will find pictures and add them on there afterward. I don't have the pins but I can find pictures of them to add. Just an offer!

I have been trying to get to this. With the redesign of the site, the logo and the pin I've been a little busy. I do what I can later tonight if they have not already been added.

Yep, you guys keep me hopping!

I added Max, Nana, and Dodger. I'll add more later. Right now I'm going to my sister's for a home cooked meal and to play with my nephew. Then it's off to see Atlantis!

Later!

I have seen Atlantis twice already... Loved it both times...HEHE....

Have fun.

I owe you one. I appreciate the helpfulness and quickness you displayed. Guess I will just have to call you quickdraw mcdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter