Please Help...looking for old tv show

Adroq7

Earning My Ears
I am trying to think of an old tv show from when I was a kid in the 80s. It was a weekly morning show and this paticular episode was filmed at Walt Disney World on the front lawn. I'm not sure if it was always at Disney or just this episode. I remember there was a segment with a woman shopping on Main Street USA. A woman showing off food from Epcot and the different countries, a guy did a segment on discovery island. I cannot think of the name of the show or any really specifc things to try and google. I know this is a stretch but if you have any ideas, I'd love to find info on this show. The show was setup on a lawn. Im almost positive it was Walt Disney World. Magic Kingdom. There was a long table setup. The woman showing off the food made a parfait with cake and whipped cream and pate en crute. Another woman showed off her purchases from shopping. I remember a tea set. There was a segment of the woman shopping on main street. She was in the glass blowing place, got a mixkey mouse watch and i remember her with a ton of merchandise at the end of the segmepurchasent. She was sitting surrounded by all kinds of disney souvenirs. There was one group from Epcot who did an act on some sort of flying trapeze. Again I dont think this show was filmed at disney every week. This paticular episode was at Disney. We used to have it recorded on vhs but recorded over it a long time ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!