Please help me decide which VIP Tour time (10:00 a.m. or the noon one)

displanner

Earning My Ears
Which VIP Tour time do you think has the best advantages? At first I thought the 12 noon one because we wouldn't have to get up early and rush over to Universal (we are staying in WDW) and also because by noon the park would probably be getting crowded, making the VIP tour that more valuable (no waiting on lines).

But then I thought touring at noon is during the hottest part of the day (we are going in August). Perhaps doing the 10 a.m. would be a bit more pleasant temperature-wise for the first 2 hours at least, plus we would be done with the tour around 3 p.m. at which time we could go back to our WDW hotel to rest and cool off and then go to the WDW parks for a little while in the evening.

Any opinions?

If you're going to IOA-try the 10am-if you're going to USF go for noon. 10am at IOA helps with the weather, USF at noon will be hot, but if it rains, you can still duck inside with more attractions being indoors.

You're very welcome-anything to help tour guests and potential tour guests!

I would stick with the 12 noon.

Most all guests choose 10am. Since this happens, the 10am tours are much larger in size. Rarely do the 12 noon tours fill so you have a better chance of getting a MUCH smaller tour group.

Also, if you show up at 9am (and have a 12 noon tour) you are allowed into the park, and can enjoy it at your leisure, for 3 hours.

Regarding the weather, if your tour is unable to visit a large attraction (Hulk, JPRA, Dragons, Ripsaw, etc) due to weather - the tour guides are FANTASTIC! They usually will set it up so you can visit the attraction on your own later in the evening without waiting in a line.

All tours are great - but personally I would try for the 12 noon.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter