Please help! Ques. about fan club

M&G'sMOM

Earning My Ears
Can anyone answer a ques. for me? I ordered tickets( US/IOA )from a site that I got of these boards a few months ago(the 3 day for the price of 2). When they came in the mail,I THINK they sent me a fan club card with them. I know that I did not order the fan club card. Anyway, I added a night on to our stay at the HRH using a fan club rate but now I'm getting worried that I don't have a fan club card. I will faint and fall out if I don't and they charge me rack rate for that night! What does the fan club card look like? Mine says FAN CLUB benefits Guide on a blue background with a card that tears off the top. Fan club is also written on the card in yellow inside a red circle with a globe behind it. Sorry this is so long!

My husband received the Fan Club card from his employer some months ago, and that's what ours is too. It's a pamphlet, and it took me a while to figure out that we're supposed to cut the card off of the top. We're going to Universal in August, so my card is still attached to the pamphlet. Last year, it was a more normal-looking card, but I guess this one is cheaper to produce! If anyone knows differently, please let us know!

I'm holding my Fan Club card and it looks exactly like what you described.

It has written in white under the logo the words Visit us @www.universalstudios.com/fanclub on it also. It is a bifold with info on Wet n Wild etc in it also. Is that what yours' looks like? Mine is old as heck so I don't know if they still look like this.

I don't think you should worry. Sounds to me like you lucked out! Call the 1-888-777-2131 number and press 1 when prompted and see if they can help you out!

Hope that helps! :D

That's what mine looks like too. How cool is it to get one in the mail like that? Robin, can you tell me what you usually end up using your Fan club card for? We have ressies for the HRH in August, no APs, but we got the Entertainment card discount. Do you use the card in the restaurants mostly? Thanks!

To tell you the truth, I've had no reason to use it because I have APs, AAA, Loews First AND the Entertainment card. PLUS being a Georgia Resident doesn't hurt because we now get alot of the Florida resident perks!

Again, check that toll free number and the website. This is a FREE card, unlike most of the others, so it's great that you got it without too much trouble!

I guess I did get one! I went back to look at my receipt that came with my cards to make double sure that I didn't order one by mistake. I didn't. I don't know how I got so lucky but I won't knock a gift horse in the mouth.Thanks so much for all your help.

That's pretty much what I figured. Thanks for all of your great posts to these boards! I'm really looking forward to staying at the HRH for the first time in August. Our two boys are 12 and 14, so if we can keep them from killing each other on the drive north, they should have a great time!

How do get a Fan Club card if your employer does not provide it? Thanks for any help.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter