Please help with ADR's1

gregsbrat

Mouseketeer
Background- Staying at AoA and Boulder Ridge for a total of 9 nites with 13 yo DS and DH. So far think I have settled on: Rose and Crown; Terralina; Maria and Enzo; Grand Floridian Café; and Be Our Guest. I need to make ADR's soon and need other suggestions in case the new restaurants aren't available yet. My son is a big steak eater. Thanks for any help

Can't go wrong with Yachtsman, the Turf Club also has a nice steak. I haven't been to Artist Point but it's supposed to be fantastic. Trail's End and 'Ohana won't take too long to get to from Boulder Ridge. Via Napoli is always a good standby.

California Grill (Contemporary Resort)
Homecomin (Disney Springs)
Mama Melrose Ristorante (Hollywood Studios)
Ohana (Polynesian Resort)
Tusker House (Animal Kingdom)
Be Our Guest (Magic Kingdom
Wolfgang Puck Express (Disney Springs)
Teppan Edo (Epcot)

Raglan Road is our fave. Nom Nom wings, Scallop Forrest and Bread Pudding=Yass!

I strongly recommend eating where you'll be that day. Traveling for ADRs is a pain even with Uber/Lyft. Saying that I'm sure you're just looking for potential places so I'll list what we've enjoyed

DS - Raglan Rd (echoing Bricket). My middle kid loves the steak from the kid menu. We've always been happy with our meals. For QS Morimoto Street Food is our favorite. Notably the ribs, pork bao, and egg rolls. The seasonal cheeseburger offering at The Daily Poutine was fantastic. I'd love to try the French mushroom and gruyere, as well, but my kids balk at 'shrooms unless they're roasted.
Epcot - Via Napoli has been a 5-timer. I just love the prosciutto and melon pizza. YMMV. If there's festival then I recommend the booths.
MK - no ADRs but we tend to favor Columbia Harbour House and Sleepy Hollow for QS. Gaston's cinnamon roll is a favorite of my kids'.
DHS - 50's or Sci-fi
AK - Satu'li is fantastic and the beef that you choose with the "make your own bowl" is so tender. Highly recommend. We also enjoy Yak & Yeti TS but don't order steak there. I think that dish gets generally good reviews, though.
AKL-Kidani- Sanaa! I like the lunch options more than dinner because of the tandoori/pita dishes...and the bread service. ALWAYS get the bread service.

Contemporary - California Grill's Sunday brunch has steak on the menu. Great reviews and I'll be going in a week!!! $$$
- The Wave and CG's dinner both get good reviews and offer steak.
Shula's - where you should go for good steak, on property. $$$
The Blue Zoo - the best for seafood and, offers steak as well. Prices are in line with Disney restaurants but, quality exceeds them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter