please help

heathersmom

Earning My Ears
We've been to Disney 3 other times but we've never done Epcot. My son is 8 and my daughter is 17. Should we Epcot for a day? If so, what is your plan attack when you are there? I know we'd only have 1 day at Epcot so I'd like to see/do as much as possible. Thanks for all your help. Amy

My kids are 13, 10 and 2 and love Epcot.

We typically get a FP for either Soarin or Test Track and then hit the one not fast-passed at rope drop.

Most of the other attractions are close to walk on (Nemo, Figment, Spaceship Earth)...even Mission Space doesn't tend to have long lines.

Then we like to walk around World Showcase, snacking and drinking along the way.

My kids have loved Epcot since they were toddlers so we never skip it. Our plan is always to do Future World first since it opens earlier and then spend the afternoon/evening in the World Showcase. We pop over several times during a trip to have dinner in the showcase area as well.

Absolutely! My kids have been doing Epcot regularly since they were 2 years old. They love it just as much as any of the other Disney parks. Don't miss Soarin' and Test Track. We always enjoy the entertainment around the World Showcase. There are acrobats in China, musicians in various other countries, Japanese drummers, etc. Always worth checking out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter