Please help....

hckeymama

Earning My Ears
My mom has many videos (VHS) and accompanying lithographs that she purchased 20 plus years ago. My son has no interest in them. I did some research and found this forum. I am looking for help in finding someone to give me more information on them and a possible value. I found someone online but am skeptical...I figured a bunch of Disney people could point me in the right direction. I tried to attach a picture but was unable. She has about 15 or 20....all in good shape.

You need 10 posts before posting a picture. You can go down to the Technical Support forum and post on the Test Board.

I actually worked for The Disney Store about 20 years ago. The lithographs are most likely the ones we gave away for free when a customer pre-purchased an upcoming video release.

The lithographs were mass produced during that time. As for value, it would depend on their condition, whether or not the envelope they came in is included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter