Please Post Your Swimming Pool Pictures Here!!!

SelfEmployedDebtFree

DIS Veteran
I'd like to see a thread with JUST pictures of the pools.
I didn't post this on the resorts forum, because I want more than pictures of the resort pools. I'd like to see ALL the pools on Disney property!!!

• Resort pools
  • Water Park pools
  • Disney's Vero Beach Pools
  • Disney's Hilton Head pools
  • CM pools??? (are there any?)
  • etc etc etc

I'd like to see professional pictures (from off websites) AS WELL AS "your" pictures from your trips.

As far as your pictures... if theres one thats AT the pool, and its funny (something or someone doing something silly, etc) thats great too!!! Lets see it! :-)rotfl2: :scared1: or :headache: )
Unusual camera angles? Aerial Images? Pictures of people participating in unusual events at the pools (swim meets? groups? athletes? etc)

ANYTHING involving the pools at ANY Disney property!!!

Why am I doing this? I am NEVER satisfied with the pictures I see on websites of the pools. I'd like a really big thread on swimming pools!!!
If hundreds of DISers will cancel or switch their resort bookings when a pool closing happens, then it plays to reason, that the pool is VERY important! But we just don't seem to see many pool photos. Lets change that!!!:thumbsup2

I'll try and get some online tomorrow and post them as well.

Night time shot of WL pool from the sixth floor. This is pre refurb though!!! So I don't know how much it changed, but the layout is the same still I believe.

WDW237.jpg

Night time shot of WL pool from the sixth floor. This is pre refurb though!!! So I don't know how much it changed, but the layout is the same still I believe.
Now THATS what I'm talking about!!!
You can't easily find pictures like THAT on the internet! Thats AWESOME!!!

I'm going to move this over to the Resorts board, since the pools are at the resorts that is really the best place for this thread.

Are there anymore pool pictures out there, or did I kill the thread?!
You did great!!!
I'd LOVE to see this thread get really big! I'd love to see more pictures of the pools you don't hear about.
Its not that I made it, I'm always looking for pool pictures every time we consider a different resort. When you find them online, they are always these little "thumbnail" pictures taken at 6:00 AM.
Its kinda like Myrtle Beach.... You send off for free info. You get these glossy colorful brochures. In the picture, the resort you book has this tropical pool with exotic plants, its HUGE, and its bright and colorful. The ocean behind it is bright blue.
You check into your room and when you get to the pool, you kinda stand there... like a limp carrot, staring at this concrete gray, steamy, pale and bleak pool. The bright blue water in the brochure is greenish yellow, and the Halle Berrys, Pamela Andersons, and Linsey Lohans that were all around the pool are more resembling Ursula.:rotfl2: The David Hasselhoffs are replaced with Buddas. The plants that were in the pictures aren't anywhere to be found. The bright blue ocean backdrop is gray water and gray sky, except that you can't see it through the steamy smudged windows.
Oh... and that football field sized pool (taken with special lenses at about 6" off the ground) is not much bigger than your Jacuzzi.

The same applies to Disney to a degree. The pools at Disney are AWESOME, but the pictures you see online don't do them justice. I'd like to see more of them.
Now I will admit, that there are a few pools at Disney that aren't all that great. But I'd still like to see pictures for comparison.
I need to check my pictures too. I forgot to.

I have a few pictures from Vero. We were there last Sept. It was amazing! I have a few of the beach at Vero too. It was the most beautiful, peaceful beach I have ever been to.

100_0786.jpg

100_0701.jpg

100_0713.jpg

100_0717.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!