Please recommend a cheap hotel for one night

jensen

DIS Veteran
Booking for our Christmas trip. I'm looking for a cheap ($100??) room with two beds for one short night. We'll leave the parks about midnight, arrive at the room about 1AM, get up at 4AM to arrive at the airport by 5AM for our 7AM flight. I hate to pay the Disney holiday rates for 3 hours of sleep. We will have our own car.

Last year I booked a hotel near Universal with good reviews. I'm not kidding when I say that we blocked the door with a chair under the knob because we were scared by the neighborhood.

Please recommend something safe and clean - no amenities necessary.

Booking for our Christmas trip. I'm looking for a cheap ($100??) room with two beds for one short night. We'll leave the parks about midnight, arrive at the room about 1AM, get up at 4AM to arrive at the airport by 5AM for our 7AM flight. I hate to pay the Disney holiday rates for 3 hours of sleep. We will have our own car.

Last year I booked a hotel near Universal with good reviews. I'm not kidding when I say that we blocked the door with a chair under the knob because we were scared by the neighborhood.

Please recommend something safe and clean - no amenities necessary.
The Holiday Inn at Disney Springs is a great option and just looking at a random day in December you would be all in at $125/night. It does check all the boxes; proximity and safety. If you use Hotwire you can roll the dice a little and save some cash by narrowing down roughly which hotel you would receive going the hotrate route. Happy Planning!

Our go to is the Allure resort on idrive. The name is changing to IGH Holliday inn soon. We pay about $60 a night. Its safe , clean and has sleep number beds. When we first started going to orlando we stayed all week there. You can get a $50 rate if you use hotwire sometimes.

This hotel has a lobby

Last edited:
Be careful of the real cheap hotels on US 192. Lots of them are real bad like bed bugs are included with the room

Better stay in the $100 range, check mouse savers. Com for hotel information

We often stay at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista when looking for a cheap stay. We have always had clean rooms, there is a gatehouse to get in, the customer service has been great, and the location is solid. Normally we are able to get a room there for around $70 a night.

I liked staying at Galleria Palms - very clean and near Disney in the rte 192 area. It's usually under $100, has interior corridors, and 2 queen beds.

If you go back to the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board, and look above the topics to the sticky, you'll see hotel reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts