Please send me all your safari pictures

jkh1978

DIS Veteran
My nephew is unable to make it to Disney World right now. We want to turn his bedroom into the safari! We want to "wallpaper" his room with images from the safari ride.

Please comment on this thread or DM me with links to your Imgur or other sites with images from the safari, or email them to wredskins78@gmail.com.

We want to totally blow his mind to cheer him up, so the more the better! Don't worry if they aren't art museum quality. Let's see if we can fill up his room and out into the hallway!

I'll post pictures once completed.

A nice cause...I'm a wildlife/bird photographer so safari is one of my favorite photo occasions in the Disney parks...here are a few that are favorites, and trying to cover as many species as possible - including a few of the 'hard to get' ones:
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

These two rhinos delayed 4 safari vehicles for almost 15 minutes while they had a snack!

7994ed1-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!