Please tell me about Disney themed scrapbooking supplies

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
I've got scrapbook supply fever. I've seen pictures of Disney themed scrapbook supplies - you know the die cuts and frames and the like and I was wondering where you get them. Or what companies make them?

Could you give me some recommendations?

I got a Disney kit that's made for Disneyland that would be awesome if I actually went there. :D It has a page for each of the lands, some stickers, and a few other things. It came in a kit that included a photo album and all the supplies it takes to get started. I was able to use some of the papers for our WDW trip, and I'm saving the other ones in case we do make it out to California. I'm not sure what the brand was. I bought it at a scrapbooking store.

Our own Dan Murphy found a site called MouseMemories.com. I ordered some things from them that worked well. They had patterned paper by Pizazz Press that had different backgrounds with little Mickeys/Minnies, all the lands, etc. They also had some diecuts/stickers that I liked. My local scrapbook store has Mickey punches---just bought one last week. I wish Downtown Disney had a scrapbook store!!!

Try www.frame-ups.com. I got some pieces from them to do my WDW album, but I bought them at a store that only sells scrapbook supplies while on a different vacation! I was glad to see they have a website to order from.

They don't have a scrapbooking store at Downtown Disney, but they sell stickers, and albums in the World of Disney store (and other photo stores in the parks)

Hot off the press have a lot of disney paper, but it's mostly very gaudy and not to my taste.

But! I love those Frame Up's - I got the cutest die cut of a little girl in Mickey Ears which I used on my minnie page

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/bevs97a/minnie.jpg

also M&MBI do themepark stickers which aren't specifically disney but would work well

Bev

In addition to MouseMemories.com, the Frame-Ups line (they now have red letters with white dots that I just adore), there is also the Hot of the Press/Paper Pizzazz line. They have a licensing agreement (the only one I beleive) for SB papers with the characters. They have a ton of different books, but my favorite one is the one with the Mickey backgrounds (Mickey heads). I have bought a few of the other HotP books,. but I find I use them for more for inspiration (mainly paper piecings) and rarely use the paper in them. This new Mickey backgrounds book is an exception. Also, no discussion of Disney-themed scrapping would be complete with out www.Scrapramento.com. They've got some cute themed die cuts and even better, a section with Disney themed pages that are wonderful. WWW.Twopeasinabucket.com had a Disney theme in their Creating Garden last month and you can find links to some of those projects still there on their site. They have some cute Disney-themed paper piecings that you can buy and download (listed under July Paper Piecings). Also, Hallmark had a scrapping package for Disney a while back. Oh, and Sandy Lion has many Disney character stickers, if you are a "sticker" sort of scrapper.

HTH!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter