• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please tell me about renting points- I have a million questions

Mynamewastaken

DIS Veteran
Can someone give me some insight on renting points- We are going Feb 14th -21st. There is my DH, myself and our 2 children.
If I rented points would you get a 1 bedroom or studio?
Do I have enough time to do this?
Who do I rent points from?
Will be it save me as much money as doing a RO ressie through Disney or Orbitz?
Is the decor the same as the hotel rooms?
As you can see I have a million questions. I saw a 1 bedroom villa online at GF and it was AMAZING. I am not sure they all look like that though. I am curious what a 1 bedroom during peak week over there would cost me...
Thank you in advance to anyone who attempts my million questions. I am really considering a villa if it is going to save me some money!

You actually rent a reservation and yes, it can save you some money.

:earsboy: Bill

We used ************** and had a great experience. We went about the same time as you wish to go. I made our reservations in September and still got the Boardwalk, like we wanted. You can fill out a request form and they will tell you what they can do for you. You tell them what size room you want, where and when you would like to stay. The form is on the web site and ********* answered all me questions quickly. We stayed at somewhere we could have never been able to afford at off the rack prices. The draw back is - once your reservations are made, they are made. You are renting points from an owner and the reservations cannot be changed. There are boards on this site where you can rent directly from an owner for less than any rental store. I went through a company because I have trust issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter