Please tell me about viewing from beach at FW

FredS

DIS Veteran
I've seen references to EWP viewing from beach at FW and thought I read something about fireworks from the beach for July 4th. I didn't particularly pay attention the couple of times we've visited the marina area -- is that the "beach" or is there another area? How crowded does it get for viewing EWP and fireworks? Thanks!!

It probably will depend on the time of year, although since EWP plays pretty much nightly and it is the same every night, I doubt that you could expect large crowds every night. We go in November and there usually is only a couple of other couples on the beach at the same time. Also, the beach is pretty big, so there is plenty of room.

:D

We have watched the fireworks from the beach (marina area) several times in June and December. It's a great place without the crowds of MK. Make sure you go to the left side for a better view.

Marina? Good idea. I bet the view is awesome from there!! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter