Pleasure Island New Year Show 2001

MrBass

Earning My Ears
:confused: Does anybody know the name of the songs that are played during the New Years show. I know it starts with Republica - Where Do You Go, and then has Fatboy Slim - Going Out Of My Mind and somewhere in there is Faithless - Insomnia, but there are a couple of others that I really like and have no idea what they're called and who they're by. Any ideas anyone????

I think I remember hearing "who let the dogs out?" by the Baha Men

Ted, thanks for replying :D Unfortunately that's not one of the tunes that's played in the 20 minute countdown where they have the dancers perform on the west end stage. It kicks off at 11.40pm with Republica's "Where Do You Go" then the curtain goes up and the dance show begins. I think there's five or six different dance tunes throughout the three levels to crash the computer, the first one being Fatboy Slim.

Sorry, was thinking of this past New Years Eve, not the nightly New Years Show.

Ted

For anyone who's interested, here are the tunes that are played during the nightly New Years eve show at Pleasure Island.

1. Republica - Where Do You Go
2. Fatboy Slim - Going Out Of My Head
3. BT - Peace, Love & Grease
4. Unknown :confused:
5. JS-16 - Stomp To My Beat :bounce:
6. Faithless - Insomnia
7. Unknown :confused:
8. Unknown :confused:
9. Fatboy Slim - Going Out Of My Head

After performance track is ESPN Jock Jams - Jock Jam Megamix

As soon as I find out the 'Unknowns' I'll update this post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter