Plus size fanny packs

I bought a fanny pack at Fort Wilderness and I am sure they sell them at all the parks that is quite large. It has a lot of space to put things and it has a lot of lenght for strapping it aroud youself.I am pooh sized and I still have over six inches of strap hanging down. I think it was around 16 dollars though. I bought it because you have your choice of Minnie, Mickey,Pooh,Tigger.

I am definitely Pooh sized (womens size 26) and I found one last year. I think I got it at a sports themed store where they sell hunting, fishing, bikes and basketball stuff(Do you know what kind a place I am talking about?). I am not shy about my size and just went from place to place and tried them on in the store until I found one that fit. Good luck hunting.;)

Thanks for all of the responses! I like the reference to being "pooh sized"! I guess you could say that I dipped my hand in the honey pot a few too many times myself!

I found one at WalMart. It's an Eastport brand, fits up to 60" waist, and was only $5.96. They came in black and blue, and maybe hunter green, I can't remember. The pockets are very nice on it. It has the zipper compartment against your body (I always put my money there), the larger main compartment, and a nice sized front compartment large enough to stick your sunglasses in. I found them by the purse section. They would be okay for men or women, and would probably fit down to a 30" waist and up to 60".

I can't take credit for the pooh sized statement. I read it on one of the other boards and decided to steal it.

I was just checking them out on Ebay, they have TONS of fanny packs, and many were for the plus sized.

I have the same issues and even though there are fanny packs that will fit as usual we don't have the selection that the skinny people have so i have learned to adapt i purchased a skinny persons fanny pack that i really like from ebay and i simply bought some strapping at the fabric store that matched what was on the pack i cut the strap close to the pack on the non adjustable side sew in a length of strap and voila a stylish pack for a lot less money.

I was once a over stuffed Pooh sized, I am now a smaller Pooh and I can tell you the best deal on the pack will be Wal Mart. However once you get to DW look around from time to time they will have them in larger sizes. And hey lets hear it for Disney for starting to carry larger size T's and sweats. After years of telling them about it You can now find up to 4X in Downtown Disney.:bounce:

I have an "Eagle Creek" brand waist pack called the "Sidekick".

It was suggested to use at WDW because of the size, space and open pouch in the front for easy access to the WDW park's guidemaps.

I called Eaglecreek before I bought the Sidekick and they made a quality, made to order extension for free and mailed it to me free.

I really like it.

I am also "pooh size" and I found a fanny pack at WalMart for $5.96 Eastport, the fanny pack is large and the strap is long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter