PO French Quarter--remodel

Juliah

DIS Veteran
I read that wheelchair accessible rooms at French Quarter had been modified during the recent remodel "to enhance the guest experience for people with disabilities", but there was no mention of what the improvement is. Anybody know?

Thanks!

Juliah

I'm not sure but I do know that I was told that I had an option of a wheelchair accesable room with a roll in shower or a tub a few days ago when I made my reservations. I much prefer the tub so I took that one. Both of these rooms had 2 double beds.

One thing they did mention was that the door to the bathroom area was a sliding door. When I was at PoR in August the door was a wide swing open door. So maybe that's one of the improvements.

These reservations are a back up for me actually since I'm hoping to get a time share from my Aunt instead, hey it's free. :) But if I do stay there I'll report back on it.

Thanks, Bill! Please do post what you find out if you end up staying there.

Take care and enjoy your trip!
Juliah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter