POC or JC as 4th FP?

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
On a Thursday late January...5 people...which is a more likely 4th FP, Pirates or Jungle?

We have other priorities for the first 3 FP (Tales with Belle, BTMRR and SM)...but maybe we should swap one of those out? (We are doing EMM so hitting up a lot of Fantasyland early, then scooting over to Buzz at 9:00).

We have easily gotten both as 4th,5th,6th, etc.
You may need to refresh a couple of times.
Other than 7DMT, I have not had much trouble getting all the other rides as later FPs.

Honestly - I make my third JC over Tales with Belle. I admit to not checking on recent trips - but I didn't think standby for that was bad.

How late in the day are you going to try to get the 4th? And how many people? I haven't had much like getting either after about 4 pm. But maybe that's me.

But - for the original question - definitely go with JC. The holding pen for standby for JC is BLAH - and POC is more likely to have short wait times.

Another for JC-- Pirates is more likely to have a short wait time, and the queue's indoors. Jungle Cruise is all outdoors (but shaded) and lines can get pretty long at times.

JC can have ridiculous wait times, so I would prioritize that. However, get both if you can, it's not unreasonable!

Honestly - I make my third JC over Tales with Belle. I admit to not checking on recent trips - but I didn't think standby for that was bad.

How late in the day are you going to try to get the 4th? And how many people? I haven't had much like getting either after about 4 pm. But maybe that's me.

We have 5 people getting FP (plus two kids under 3) and this is our only park day so we'll be there from EMM at 7:45 am through 8:00 pm fireworks. So hopefully we'll be able to refresh and get a lot done before the 3:00 pm parade...at least that's the plan! I don't know about not FPing Belle...the 7 YO in the group remembers this from last trip and is really excited.

Get one as your 4th, and the other as your 5th. Use refresh as necessary to step the times up to something close. When you first search, take which ever one comes up with the closest time first, then refresh until you get a time that is only a few minutes away. As soon as you scan into that attraction, start searching for the other one, and again, take the earliest time you find, then refresh to move it to a closer time. You *should* be able to get off one attraction, and pretty much walk straight to the other and ride.

Which line do I like waiting in the least? JC, so get that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter