Podcast will not stream

woody337

Mouseketeer
I have used Pocketcast for years now and up until about a week ago it worked great. Every podcast I subscribe to MINUS anything from the Dis plays fine. I have also tried apple podcast and it will not stream either. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? I am trying to stream this on the iPhone 14 Pro Max btw, I came from the XS max and it worked fine.

I listen to the DIS Unplugged (and the DIS Universal podcast) on my iPhone 11 via the Apple Podcasts app and haven't had any problems lately. The last one I heard was this week's show 4 days ago. Have to note that I'm a little behind on updating iOS, so there might be issues with more current iOS versions.

I have used Pocketcast for years now and up until about a week ago it worked great. Every podcast I subscribe to MINUS anything from the Dis plays fine. I have also tried apple podcast and it will not stream either. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? I am trying to stream this on the iPhone 14 Pro Max btw, I came from the XS max and it worked fine.
I have had issues with Apple podcasts several times where it just won’t stream. I just switch to Spotify when that happens and it plays right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter