POFQ room only discounts 2018

Judy-Hopps

Earning My Ears
I know it's early to know what discounts will be released for early 2018 dates. But correct me if I'm wrong.. historically POFQ is not included in these discounts?

((I know there's a Disney Chase Visa discount currently but it was offered 6 months early from our travel dates :( ))

POFQ discounts are rarer, but not unheard of. Perhaps there's a general public discount every second or third discount period.

Check out Undercover tourist. They are selling disney rooms now in addition to tickets. Some are more discounted than others. I'm not sure about 2018 but I came across a standard room at POFQ for this September for $159 before tax!

I too am hoping for a discount this year. For my trip last year POFQ had no discount and POR was a lousy 10%. I ended up at POR to use the 10%. Hey, better than nothing I suppose.

I just booked POFQ for 3/1 - 3/6 2018. I was shocked when i called that there was very LIMITED availability for FQ during a three week spend. Im basically accepting at this point that there will be (likely) no discount on this room. I will keep double checking , hoping, to upgrade my room view.

I went ahead and booked the first full week in February 2018 at POFQ. Now that it is just my husband and I, we love to stay farther away from the theme parks and enjoy the wonderful N.O. theme of POFQ. The boat to Disney Springs, the carriage ride around the resort, the romantic walks along the river in the evening: heaven! I did not want to take a chance that POFQ would sell out and who knows if there will be a discount for Florida residents or anyone for that matter. I have learned over the years to book the resort you want even at rack rate if that will make your Disney visit more magical. Now that our kids are grown and we are retired in Florida, POFQ brings us that "Disney Magic" every trip :)

Merdie...I realize there are new guidelines on these boards, but is there anyway you could PM me the name of the agency? Ive never booked with an agency before, I always book directly. I did submit a quote request through (who I think is the preferred agency behind these boards) ,,we will see if they offer a special rate

Yes, we are staying at POFQ in February with an agency exclusive. I doubt I'll get a better deal than what they're offering.
If you wouldn't mind sending a private message, I'd love to know as well. I love POFQ and am looking for February as well.

Patiently waiting for my quote for March 17-23 2018!!! Can't decide AOA or Beach Club! We've always stayed at CR but want to try something different. Any suggestions??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter