POG Juice on the Fantasy??

DisneySunPrincess

Mouseketeer
Hi all....can anyone confirm the rumor I heard that one machine in Cabanas on the Fantasy has POG juice and if possible, does anyone know which side of the ship that machine is on? Thanks!

It's in Cabanas, however, be prepared, it was empty at least half the time. I think I saw it in two of the drink stations in there. You have to hunt for it.

Different ship, but it was on the Dream in Cabanas (in August) and in the juice machine (I believe on both sides, but definitely on the side of Venelope's). I was so excited as this is my absolute favorite juice at WDW. They do not have it in the restaurants though. :(

I hope they have it on the other ships as well. We are cruising on the Wonder in November and it sounds really good. :drinking1

I've had my dining team bring it for breakfast the last morning too while on the Fantasy earlier this year. I think the name of it is like Orchards best or something.

I've had my dining team bring it for breakfast the last morning too while on the Fantasy earlier this year. I think the name of it is like Orchards best or something.
I think it was Minute Maid, which I was surprised by.

I was thinking of the name on the spout at the drink station. But I think you are right on the brand.
I think you might be right for the Apple Juice. I just recall being surprised that MM made it and made me wonder if I could get it at the local supermarket. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts