Points calculator question

snowiit

DIS Veteran
I was going to use the points calculator here on wdwinfo, and I was surprised that you could only check dates for 2005.. there is no drop down for 2006. Is there any reason for this?

Nancy

Go to www.caskbill.com and get Bill's free DVC Planner software. It has the points until the end of time and many, many other great features, including a vacation plan that will not only tell you the points cost, but also the 11- and 7-month window opening dates adjusted for weekends and holidays when MS is closed.

It's an essential tool.

JimMIA said:
Go to www.caskbill.com and get Bill's free DVC Planner software. It has the points until the end of time and many, many other great features, including a vacation plan that will not only tell you the points cost, but also the 11- and 7-month window opening dates adjusted for weekends and holidays when MS is closed.

It's an essential tool.

Looks interesting! Do you recommend the 1.60 version? Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Nancy :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter