Closed! Points for Rent ~ 280 OKW pts @ $16 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcmagic

Purveyor of Pixie Dust
DVC Silver
All points have been rented! Thank you to all those we worked with!

We are experienced renters.

Reservations can be booked at OKW 11 months in advance. For all other resorts, reservations can be arranged 7 months in advance.

We can assist with Magical Express and Disney Dining Plan arrangements. You can also purchase Disney tickets at any DVC Resort information desk.

Please provide:
• Dates
• Traveling party size
• Ages of children
• Top 3 resort choices
• Room size & view

You can send a private message. :tinker:

Last edited:

Sent a PM. Let me know if you have issues getting to it.

We are experienced renters.

Reservations can be booked at OKW 11 months in advance. For all other resorts, reservations can be arranged 7 months in advance.

We can assist with Magical Express and Disney Dining Plan arrangements. You can also purchase Disney tickets at any DVC Resort information desk.

Please provide:
• Dates
• Traveling party size
• Ages of children
• Top 3 resort choices
• Room size & view

You can send a private message. :tinker:
How do I send a pm?

Hello I am interested in booking.
Please provide:
• Dates November 2-7
• Traveling party size 4
• Ages of children 7,4
• Top 3 resort choices Animal Kingdom Villa, Boardwalk,
• Room size & view
One Bedroom

Thank you!

Hello I am interested in booking.
Please provide:
• Dates November 2-7
• Traveling party size 4
• Ages of children 7,4
• Top 3 resort choices Animal Kingdom Villa, Boardwalk,
• Room size & view
One Bedroom

Thank you!
We can only book OKW this far out. We can only book other resorts 7 months prior to the check in date.

Hello! We are looking for something Sunday-Wed either in march/April and no later then the second week of May. We have 2 adults and two children- ages 5 & 3. Not super picky with where to stay. Thanks so much!

It would be best to communicate your options in a PM. Assuming you are looking for a studio, Saratoga Springs is the only resort with Sunday - Wednesday availability on 4/11 - 4/14 (3 night stay). There are some options for 3 night stays at OKW & CC, but they are not Sunday - Wednesday. I can provide additional information in a PM.

I see that you have not posted outside of the this rent/trade board...

Please checkout this link. As a new member with less than "10 posts" you are unable to send PMs". This link explains how to get those 10 posts quickly.

https://disboards.com/threads/how-t...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

DVClogo3.JPG

We are willing transfer if you are looking to take all 280 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter