Closed! Points for Rent ~ 280 OKW pts @ $16 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking potentially for bwv or boulder ridge june 21-26 3 adults/2 kids
The only availability at both BWV & BRV are 1 bedrooms that sleep 4. There are 1 BR that sleep 5 @ OKW, BLT and AKV. And a 2 BR @ SS that sleeps 8.

I am looking to book at Animal Kingdom May 10-17
1 bedroom savannah view
4 adults/1child

I am looking to book at Animal Kingdom May 10-17
1 bedroom savannah view
4 adults/1child

It would be best to communicate your options in a PM. There is availability for AKV- Kidani Village: check in 5/10, check out 5/17 for 242pts. I can provide additional information in a PM.

I see that you have not posted outside of the this rent/trade board...

Please checkout this link. As a new member with less than "10 posts" you are unable to send PMs". This link explains how to get those 10 posts quickly.

https://disboards.com/threads/how-t...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Just made :tinker:magical reservations for for someone new to the boards!

It's always fun to help others with their Disney vacations! :earboy2:

Looking for a standard studio, November 30 - December 6. Boardwalk, OKW or Rivera are all contenders. 2 adults. No kids. Could be slightly flexible if need be, but would prefer the dates given.

OKW is wide open for that time period. (Note: December 6th is not available). But since you want to would be checking out on the 6th... this would not be an issue. Your preferred dates would be 66 points.

We can not book BWV or Rivera this far in advance... however, I look those up and they are fully booked except for 11/30 and 12/1.

Please send us a PM if you are interested in moving forward with OKW.

Thanks!
Joe & Katrina

What is the use year for these points? May be interested in a transfer of all pts for a Jan '21 trip to Aulani (booking at the 7mo window).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter