Points for Rent: 220 Boulder Ridge Villas and 240 Beach Club Villas -- $20/pt

Cisco

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I’ve been a DVC owner since 2001 and have rented multiple times. References from past rentals are available.

To check availability, please provide the following information:
  • Resort wanted;
  • Check-in and check-out dates;
  • Room type;
  • View preference, if applicable.

Once I have confirmed availability and you want to continue with the booking, I’ll need the following information which you can send to me in a PM:
  • Names of everyone in your party, including Mr., Mrs., Miss;
  • Age of anyone 17 or younger at the time of arrival;
  • Your home address;
  • Your cell phone #;
  • Your email address;
  • Any special occasions being celebrated, i.e. birthday, anniversary.

Once the reservation is confirmed, I require half the total amount within 15 days. The remaining half is required at least 60 days prior to the arrival date. Payment by check, Zelle, or PayPal is accepted. If using PayPal, any option other than “Pay a Friend” using a bank account will require adding 3% to the total amount to cover fees.

Thanks…Jeff

Are the 300 BRV points available for transfer? If so I'd be interested in all 300 depending on UY.

Are the 300 BRV points available for transfer? If so I'd be interested in all 300 depending on UY
I have 150 banked pts from 2023 so I don't believe those can't be transferred. The Feb 2024 use year can be transferred.

Unfortunately that won’t work due to our January travel date. But I appreciate the quick response!

Any studios available for 9/10 and 9/11?
Very limited. Grand Floridian, Saratoga, and Old Key West each have the night of the 10th showing available. Nothing for the 11th in a studio. Thanks...

Do you have 2025 UY BCV ? I'd be interested in a transfer if so
Of the 240 BCV points I currently have, 90 are banked from 2023 and need to be used by Jan 31, 2025. The 2024 BCV points I have (150) need to be used by Jan 31, 2025 or I need to bank them into the 2025 UY before the deadline. Not sure if any of this would match your need but at this time, I'm not looking to rent my 2025 points that load up Feb 1. Thanks...

Looking to rent 144 points for a 2 BR BWV 12/13-12/17. 4 adults 3 kids. At least that’s what I have calculated for those dates based on the points charts.

Looking to rent 144 points for a 2 BR BWV 12/13-12/17. 4 adults 3 kids. At least that’s what I have calculated for those dates based on the points charts.
Hi. Unfortunately, a 2 BR at BW isn't available for these dates. Let me know if you want me to look at another option. Thanks...Jeff

Hi. Unfortunately, a 2 BR at BW isn't available for these dates. Let me know if you want me to look at another option. Thanks...Jeff
Thanks, Jeff. What else might be available for those dates and we will need a 2 BR. And am I correct that 2 studios do NOT connect?
Thanks.

Thanks, Jeff. What else might be available for those dates and we will need a 2 BR. And am I correct that 2 studios do NOT connect?
Thanks.
Correct, I'm not aware of any connected studios.

Here are the available 2-bedroom options I currently see for your dates:

Saratoga is available, starting at 148 points (preferred jumps to 168 points).

Old Key West is available for 144 points.

Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Savanna view is available for 184 points.

Finally, Riviera is available for 244 points.

Resort wanted;
BLT
Check-in and check-out dates;
12/26 - 12/31
Room type;
(1) 2bedroom or (2) studios
View preference, if applicable.
Least expensive

Resort wanted;
BLT
Check-in and check-out dates;
12/26 - 12/31
Room type;
(1) 2bedroom or (2) studios
View preference, if applicable.
Least expensive
Hello. Sorry, only the night of the 28th shows being available in a studio or 2 bedroom. Even if these dates were available, I couldn't book this until the 7-month mark (May 26) as BLT isn't one of my home results. Thanks...Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter