POINTS FOR RENT 29 OKW $14.50 PP LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I am looking for a studio from April 15th to 16th. Please let me know if anything is available when you get a chance. Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for a studio from April 15th to 16th. Please let me know if anything is available when you get a chance. Thanks!
OKW and Saratoga both have standard studios for 20 points and Saratoga gas preferred for 22.

Almost all the other resorts also have 1br from 40 points up.

Hello,

I've been a DVC member since 1995 and only found out about renting points last year!

I have a few completed rentals both here and through another site since then and they went without a hitch.

Paypal or Zelle preffered. Old Key West home resort but of course can book at any with availability.

POINTS ARE FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO CANCELLED SO I CAN ONLY BOOK UP TO 60 DAYS OUT HENCE THE DISCOUNT. PERFECT FOR LAST MINUTE PLANNERS!

Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
-Number of people
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (plus fees) or Zelle. All rentals are final - no refunds.

Last time, used for 2 bedroom trip to Disney Grand Californian which was AWESOME. Our favorite stay yet.

I reply pretty quickly.

Hello,
Is there anything that has popped up for tomorrow 1/25-1/26 for 1 night? Let me know!

Hello, I am looking to get a studio for two.
- OKW
- Studio
- 02/22/20 - 02/28/20

Please let me know if you have enough points and any other info you need from me.

Thanks,

Steve

Hello, I am looking to get a studio for two.
- OKW
- Studio
- 02/22/20 - 02/28/20

Please let me know if you have enough points and any other info you need from me.

Thanks,

Steve
No full stays unfortunately

Kidani 1br 26-28th
Boardwalk studio 26th
Saratoga Studio 24 & 26

Looking for Vero Beach studio/or inn room for one night, April 8?

I wouldn't think there are any WDW studios with the additional pull-down bed (Poly, BRV, BWV, BCV) still available for this busy pre-Easter week, but if so we could alternatively stay there for two nights April 8-10.

Thank you!

Looking for Vero Beach studio/or inn room for one night, April 8?

I wouldn't think there are any WDW studios with the additional pull-down bed (Poly, BRV, BWV, BCV) still available for this busy pre-Easter week, but if so we could alternatively stay there for two nights April 8-10.

Thank you!
How many people in your party and I can search that way

Jambo 1BR 1 king-size bed, 1 double-size sleeper sofa, 1 sleeper chair 37 points

Saratoga 1br
1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided. 42 points

CCV studio 1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa 24 points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts