POINTS FOR RENT 29 OKW $14.50 PP LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My husband and I are interested in two-three nights at any of the Disney resorts from March 15/16-18. Would that be an option?

Thank you,
Elizabeth

Hello,

My husband and I are interested in two-three nights at any of the Disney resorts from March 15/16-18. Would that be an option?

Thank you,
Elizabeth
Absolutely nothing showing right now. Wait till the weekend and try again.

Looking to stay 2/14 - 2/17. Any availability? Willing to switch resorts (Prefer studio).

Hello,

I've been a DVC member since 1995 and only found out about renting points last year!

I have a few completed rentals both here and through another site since then and they went without a hitch.

Paypal or Zelle preffered. Old Key West home resort but of course can book at any with availability.

POINTS ARE FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO CANCELLED SO I CAN ONLY BOOK UP TO 60 DAYS OUT HENCE THE DISCOUNT. PERFECT FOR LAST MINUTE PLANNERS!

Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
-Number of people
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (plus fees) or Zelle. All rentals are final - no refunds.

Last time, used for 2 bedroom trip to Disney Grand Californian which was AWESOME. Our favorite stay yet.

I reply pretty quickly.
Hi, I need a ressie for one night 02/21/2020 . One bedroom please. SSR or AKV or anything else. Thank you. 2 adults

Hello,

I've been a DVC member since 1995 and only found out about renting points last year!

I have a few completed rentals both here and through another site since then and they went without a hitch.

Paypal or Zelle preffered. Old Key West home resort but of course can book at any with availability.

POINTS ARE FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO CANCELLED SO I CAN ONLY BOOK UP TO 60 DAYS OUT HENCE THE DISCOUNT. PERFECT FOR LAST MINUTE PLANNERS!

Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
-Number of people
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (plus fees) or Zelle. All rentals are final - no refunds.

Last time, used for 2 bedroom trip to Disney Grand Californian which was AWESOME. Our favorite stay yet.

I reply pretty quickly.
Hi,
Looking for any resort in Disney world, studio, March 4-7 for 2 adults.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!