Points For Rents: ALL SOLD. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Deb,

We are looking for an Aulani rental anywhere from Mid June 2020 to Mid July 2020. We are open to anything from a hotel room to a one-bedroom. Any view would be fine. Ideally, we would like 4 nights but would consider as few as 2 nights. Thanks in advance!

Monday, 7/13 to Friday 7/17th there is a
1 bedroom ocean view for 248
Let me know if you’re interested.

Hello I´m looking for AKL studio for 2 adults 2 kids (9-4) for oct 2-5
Your reservation is available:
AKL Kidani village standard 40 points
AKL Kidani village savannah view 52 points
AKL Jamba House standard 40 points

let me know if you’re interested
deb

Monday, 7/13 to Friday 7/17th there is a
1 bedroom ocean view for 248
Let me know if you’re interested.
Thanks for the quick reply. That may be more than we want to pay. I do get the cost since it's an ocean view :)

Your reservation is available:
AKL Kidani village standard 40 points
AKL Kidani village savannah view 52 points
AKL Jamba House standard 40 points

let me know if you’re interested
deb
I would like to use the savannah view. Im in the process of getting the 10 posts to contact you

Afternoon! We are looking to stay at the Polynesian Villas, in a Deluxe Studio, standard view OR at The Boardwalk Villas, a 1 Bedroom, standard view... dates Sept. 27 - Oct. 2, 2020. I think I need to do some more posting to private message you, but let me know if there's availability and if you still have points to rent, thank you so much!

Afternoon! We are looking to stay at the Polynesian Villas, in a Deluxe Studio, standard view OR at The Boardwalk Villas, a 1 Bedroom, standard view... dates Sept. 27 - Oct. 2, 2020. I think I need to do some more posting to private message you, but let me know if there's availability and if you still have points to rent, thank you so much!
Sorry, I can’t check that for you since it is outside the 7 month window.

WDW 1 br for 3 adults (need Standard Dining Plan) for one or two nights: Orrrr, Studio at Poly or BC or AKL

2/29-3/1
or 2/29-3/2
TIA! princess: :genie:

So sorry! I have been looking at earlier weeks in September and August and had it in my mind we were already past 7 months out!
Not a problem at all. We just realized it ourselves when we were getting ready to book for someone and it was outside our window. 🥴

1BR at SSR standard view - 62 pts rooms in SSR sleep only 4 if to small next choice 2BR
1BR at SSR preferred view-72 pts

1BR at AKL Kidani village standard view -64 pts rooms at AKL sleep 5
1BR at AKL Kidani village savanna view 76 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!