Poll | Best Dining at Magic Kingdom

Best Sit Down Dining at Magic Kingdom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone!
We want to give you a chance to input your opinions for the dining show. For this poll we’re asking what you think the best sit down dining at Magic Kingdom is! Excited to see what you think!

Corey Fiasco
Associate Producer
The DIS

Fiasco, my pick for the Magic Kingdom is Jungle Navigation Co LTD Skipper Canteen. This is one of the few Disney World restaurants that offers Darjeeling Tea. The chicken is currently my favorite dish in Disney World. I love the design and the Skipper jokes. It would be a fun review, but the main room would sound noisy. I think you would be good if you were seated in the S.E.A. room. Kungaloosh!

Ooh, this is a tough one. I want to say CRT, because, you can't do that ANYWHERE else in the world, it's the most Disney thing possible. To be fair, we also enjoyed the actual food, and didn't have a huge wait past our ADR, and the princesses were a huge hit with my daughter, we had some awesome interaction, including Sleeping beauty telling my daughter to watch out for her in the parade later - luckily my daughter WAS waved at by Sleeping Beauty in the parade later, no 4 year old has EVER felt more special, let me tell you.
That said, it is super expensive, and they are ringing every possible cent out of it now with the even more expensive dining package.
The character interaction at Crystal Palace was AWESOME, but the food was just not all that.
We liked Liberty Tree, but, well, I don't know...
We even tried Tony's and it was better than I thought it would be based on reading here.
I do think I would put CRT, because if you could only ever do ONE sit down meal in MK in your life, then, this is the one to do I think.

Ooh, this is a tough one. I want to say CRT, because, you can't do that ANYWHERE else in the world, it's the most Disney thing possible. To be fair, we also enjoyed the actual food, and didn't have a huge wait past our ADR, and the princesses were a huge hit with my daughter, we had some awesome interaction, including Sleeping beauty telling my daughter to watch out for her in the parade later - luckily my daughter WAS waved at by Sleeping Beauty in the parade later, no 4 year old has EVER felt more special, let me tell you.
That said, it is super expensive, and they are ringing every possible cent out of it now with the even more expensive dining package.
The character interaction at Crystal Palace was AWESOME, but the food was just not all that.
We liked Liberty Tree, but, well, I don't know...
We even tried Tony's and it was better than I thought it would be based on reading here.
I do think I would put CRT, because if you could only ever do ONE sit down meal in MK in your life, then, this is the one to do I think.

My daughter was 4 the first time and it was Magic. I cry just thinking about how much wonder was in that meal for her.

We like the food at Liberty Tree, but it was so much better for kids when it was character dining! One of my fondest memories from 1996 was Meeko feeding my daughter, then 8 years old! She is one of my three Disney legacies, and goes two or three times a year now with her family. And sometimes I get invited to go along! I just don't like buffets in general, or I'd say Crystal Palace for the beauty and the characters. Skipper's Canteen is really pricey, but I liked the "Tastes like chicken". I was also the only one who liked the food, because I am more adventurous and try new things.

My vote goes to Liberty Tree Tavern.

Just wondering if you're going to post a poll for the Epcot restaurants?

Sorry for being pedantic but this is one thing that drives me a bit crazy... The restaurant in Adventureland is Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen. There is no "S" after Skipper.

Hey everyone!
We want to give you a chance to input your opinions for the dining show. For this poll we’re asking what you think the best sit down dining at Magic Kingdom is! Excited to see what you think!

Corey Fiasco
Associate Producer
The DIS
I wish I could vote for first and second choice, I'm having a hard time deciding between Liberty Tree Tavern and Skipper Canteen. Love both!

MK is really lacking in the food department. The QS meals are as a good as the table service. Still I voted for the Plaza.

Meanwhile jump on the monorail and go to Ohana, the Wave, The GF Cafe, or Epcot!

I can't vote because I love them all for different reasons, some the food, some the surroundings and most just for the wonderful memories over the years. I will have to sit on the fence this time.

Loved Crystal Palace when the boys were younger and buffets were a good option. On top of that you had Pooh and friends. :)

Now that they are older and we skip buffets, except for Boma, Skipper's is our only choice at MK.

Sorry for being pedantic but this is one thing that drives me a bit crazy... The restaurant in Adventureland is Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen. There is no "S" after Skipper.
[/QUOTE
Loved Crystal Palace when the boys were younger and buffets were a good option. On top of that you had Pooh and friends. :)

Now that they are older and we skip buffets, except for Boma, Skipper's is our only choice at MK.

Skipper Canteen is my favorite restaurant, but I enjoy a few others in Magic Kingdom. Liberty Tree Tavern is another table service that I enjoy. The dessert is great and I got a souvenir mug with my drink. I also enjoy Tortuga for lunch. A dressed up higher level hot dog and I feel like I'm still in the Caribbean! Crystal Palace seemed like it may be priced higher than other buffets.

If a Skipper gets ER'd and goes there for dinner with family, she's having a Skipper's Dinner in the Skipper's Canteen with the Skipper's folks.

Joking aside I assume that the spell check is doing that, just like when it seperated spell check into two words after I typed it even as I prefer spellcheck.

My opinion is that it is okay when referring to it by a lazy short form. I assume there is a Skipper around somewhere and he or she owns the place. :)

In my opinion it is totally different than calling 'Ohana - O'hanna's. It is not owned by a guy named Paddy O'hana. :)

Of course I am just rationalizing since I was the one called out for an obvious sloppy error. :)

CRT wins for me-hands down.

And I don’t have young children.
I have adult children; which in turn makes me an even older adult 🤔

Contrary to many; I found the food to be delicious.
the service was phenomenal.
mans the character interaction was outstanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter