POLL~DIS Divas Meet & Greet Beverages~Alcholic

Beer or Wine?

• Red wine

• White wine

• Beer

• Nothing for Me

Results are only viewable after voting.
No beer or wine for me. I like the hard stuff..... like jello shots and chocolate cake shots. I can't bring with me I am flyin. If any one wants to pick up for me I will gladly pay them.

I agree with everyone who said Captain Morgan would be highly appropriate to be taken out of our fee.pirate: I normally prefer vodka but one bottle of a decent rum fits in our pirate theme and would offer a spirit to those of us who don't drink beer (and are fussy about wine).

I agree with everyone who said Captain Morgan would be highly appropriate to be taken out of our fee.pirate: I normally prefer vodka but one bottle of a decent rum fits in our pirate theme and would offer a spirit to those of us who don't drink beer (and are fussy about wine).

I tried a cranberry vodka tonic for the first time on Saturday night (cousin's wedding had an open bar :banana:) and thought it was pretty good. I also had a drink with pineapple juice, malibu, and cranberry juice. That one tasted like soap :sad2:

I think jello shots are a given, and rum sounds like a must-do pirate:
But since we are having pizza, I WILL need beer! Good thing we will be able to just walk to our rooms afterward and fall right in bed since we will already be in our jammies.

If I end up going on the trip, I'll bring some rum, and if nobody else wants it, then more for me! :cool1:

Hello my Monkey toed friend. You are so utterly absolutely totally coming. I penciled you in, it is official. I am not of an emotional state to handle any disappointment.

I'm a beer and pizza girl :love:

Oh me too!!!! Me too!! Except I am a complete light weight. I will have, one. (yep all those shenanigans at the tote exchange were the result of one beer last year).

If we end up with just wine, I will bring my own!!! Wine gives me a migraine.

And beer doesn't make me...well...you know.

AMySUe

I just wanted to let everyone know we are trying to simplify things this year for the meet and greet because there was a lot of excess last year (I wasn't there, but I heard this from a lot of people :thumbsup2).

That is why I'm trying to get some sort of idea what people prefer as far as beverages are concerned.

We will be having some sort of wine & beer along with Malibu Rum with white cran strawberry juice & HOPEFULLY jell-o shots.

Also if we don't have a lot of food & drinks leftover, it will also make clean-up a whole lot easier :thumbsup2.

I just wanted to let everyone know we are trying to simplify things this year for the meet and greet because there was a lot of excess last year (I wasn't there, but I heard this from a lot of people :thumbsup2).

That is why I'm trying to get some sort of idea what people prefer as far as beverages are concerned.

We will be having some sort of wine & beer along with Malibu Rum with white cran strawberry juice & HOPEFULLY jell-o shots.

Also if we don't have a lot of food & drinks leftover, it will also make clean-up a whole lot easier :thumbsup2.

There was a lot of alcohol left over, jello shots went quickly though :rotfl2:. And I'm all for an easier clean-up. :thumbsup2

steph

Makes sense. Are you guys getting Costco food or having the pizza delivered?

No beer or wine for me. I like the hard stuff..... like jello shots and chocolate cake shots. I can't bring with me I am flyin. If any one wants to pick up for me I will gladly pay them.

I'm bringing a bottle of Absolute. You are welcome to have some Thursday and Friday night. Then I move the the Grand for three nights and my booze is coming with me!:laughing: If you would like a bottle of your own (of anything), PM me, I'll gladly bring it to you. ;)

I didn't even know there were mixed drinks and jello shots last year until the party was over. That's what I get for showing up late and then being busy with lanyards.

I did have a beer with my pizza and it was good. :)

NOTE TO SELF: Don't by any Bud products for fear that Stacie may consume one!!!!! Hope that's not anyone's favorite brew.

I do like Bud Light, but since we don't want Stacie to, uhhhhh, blow away her roomies, Rolling Rock is a great choice too. :thumbsup2

I'm bringing a bottle of Absolute. You are welcome to have some Thursday and Friday night. Then I move the the Grand for three nights and my booze is coming with me!:laughing: ;)

:cheer2:Linda, my friend! :hug::lmao:

I'm not a big drinker but I also prefer vodka. I really don't like sweet pre-mixed alcohol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter